Policies on Leasing Beats
You are allowed to use the song for one commercial recording.
You may press or sell up to Unlimited copies. I want you to have success!!!!
Credit for the beat must be placed on any pressed unit as: Beat produced by: Marion H Moore For ALBM Productions.
You may keep 100% of revenue from any digital or sale of records (CD or any other medium)
You may use the song in unlimited commercial broadcast. I want you to have success!!!!
ALBM Productions owns the sound recording, copyright, and publishing to the beat and may lease the beat to any other artist at any time.
You may alter, edit, or rearrange the beat in anyway you wish, as long as you do not resale or lease your altered beat.
Polices On Exclusive Beats (A copy of the contract is sent with purchase)
Track-outs will be delivered via yousendit in MP3 or Wav file format if requested. (Wav files can be in 16 or 24 bit / whichever you prefer) as soon as payment hits paypal within 48 hours.
Upon sale of the beat the purchaser is granted exclusive rights. The producer of the beat (ALBM Productions) owns the sound recording and 50% of the publishing to the beat and agrees to take the beat off the market. You must give full credit to the seller/producer of the beat on all commercial recordings, blogs that pertain to the production of the beat, and interviews that pertain to the production of the beat. Credit should be given as: Beat produced by: Marion H Moore For ALBM Productions.
Below is a copy of the contract
THIS AGREEMENT, made and entered into on the %MFS_ORDER_DATE% serves as a legally binding contract between Marion H Moore (ALBM Productions) (“Licensor”) and %MFS_CLIENT_NAME% (“Licensee”). This agreement grants the Licensee exclusive rights to the instrumental named “%MFS_BEAT_NAME%” (“Instrumental”).
Exclusive rights allow the Licensee to use the Instrumental for unlimited commercial recordings or broadcasts. The Licensor has full rights to record, alter, mix the Instrumental in any shape, way, or form (except reselling the Instrumental). The Licensee must give full credit to the Licensor as on all commercial recordings. Upon purchasing exclusive rights, the Licensor still owns copyright to the Instrumental but is no longer able to resell the Instrumental.
1. The Licensor expressly forbids resale or other distribution of the Instrumental, either as they exist or any modification thereof. The Licensor can not sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, remix, rearrange, remove any melodies, instruments, drum programming or transfer rights under to another user (example – Record Label, another production company, another producer), or for use in any competitive product without written consent and or another license agreement.
2. If the Instrumental includes samples, the Licensee understands that the sequence and music arrangement is considered original work. Samples may not cleared before composition, and Licensee is required seek clearance for the samples. The Licensee is responsible for clearing all samples used (if any) and that the Licensor cannot and will not be held liable for the misuse of any sampled material that the Licensee uses in conjunction with the composition/arrangement that is being licensed in this agreement.
3. Licensee must supply the Licensor with at least 1 copy of each final recording made using the Instrumental.
4. Licensee must include credits to Licensor on all physical media containing a portion or sum of the Instrumental that is being licensed in this agreement. Including but not limited to CD’s, CD covers, Cassette tapes, Cards, Mixtapes, Websites, etc.
5. Licensee must contact and inform Licensor of CD sales if the Instrumental is used for commercial purposes with a record label with gross revenue of over $1,000,000, the Licensor must receive credit for the Instrumental, unless agreed upon otherwise by the two parties.
6. Written consent is require if the Instrumental is to be used for Radio Broadcast, Commercial Advertisement, Television Broadcast, Video Games, Internet, On-hold & In House Background Music, or film Soundtracks.
By receiving this contract via email, you automatically agree to the terms stated above and gain exclusive rights to the Instrumental
I also offer custom beats handcrafted just for the artist using any input from the artist or affiliates for the artist. The same polices apply to custom beats as apply to exclusive beats. The price for a custom beat is $2,000 per beat. The beat may take as long as two weeks for delivery.